Welcome to the IMAGES Survey Online Repository
The International Men and Gender Equality Survey or IMAGES survey is one of the most comprehensive studies ever to explore men’s practices and attitudes related to gender equality alongside women’s.
Since 2008, IMAGES surveys have been adapted in over 32 countries, representing in-depth research with more than 67,000 men and women on crucial topics, such as gender-based violence; health, including sexual and reproductive health; division of household labour; and caregiving and fatherhood.
This rich body of evidence has contributed to the body of knowledge around these key topics and also used to drive and inform government policy at local and global levels.
You can use this online repository to:
- search for questions from IMAGES surveys by topic or country
- create questionnaires by choosing specific questions or modules of interest
- download relevant metadata on key IMAGES variables
- find background documentation on IMAGES-affiliated studies
- read IMAGES reports and related publications on working with IMAGES survey data